10.01.2010

Pink Tie Gala is finally here!!

Hi Gals,

So this weekend is Pink Tie Gala and I couldn't be more relieved and excited that its finally here! Of course I will be posting some most fabulous pics after the event so you can check everything out! The purpose of this post is more to say a HUGE and overwhelming THANK YOU to all of my lovely friends who helped me get items together for our auctions! We ended up with around $15,000 in  raffle and silent auctions items to sell for the Susan G Komen Foundation plus some awesome things in the Live Auction as well.

I can not thank all of my friends enough for getting these items donated for the event! My mom is a 2 time breast cancer survivor and as I mentioned before here is the recipient of the Celebration of Life Award this year. So clearly this a a very near and dear to my heart event/weekend! I am so very lucky and grateful to have friends who were willing to help make this event full of awesome prizes! THANK YOU LADIES and Michael so so much!! To get more info or to buy tickets for those in the Lexington area check out the website here and photos from last year here! Stay Tuned for Photos and event highlights next week!!! Happy Friday!!

Cheers Ladies!


No comments :

Post a Comment